If you love to work in a fun and fast paced environment that rewards its employees for hard work then you’ve landed the perfect opportunity. We are in need of a Personal Assistant to support our young, dynamic Managing Director.
To be considered you must possess a high aptitude for success and approaching tasks with diligence and perfection. Your background with PA/Administration experience will be highly advantageous to securing this role.
Responsible for the following tasks:
- Facilitating, organising and managing calendar tasks on a day-to-day basis. (Arranging meetings and ensuring meetings adhere to schedules)
- Ensuring all tasks allocated are completed with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- General administrative duties (assisting with senior managers workload too)
- Monitor and track specific deadlines, which have been allocated by the Managing Director across the company.
- Manage travel arrangements for all senior managers.
- Advanced Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- Professional telephone demeanor
- The ability to work well under pressure
- High attention to detail and accuracy upon completion of all tasks.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a PA or EA role.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then please contact WME on 1300 663 995 or email your resume to email@example.com