Senior Account Director
We’re looking to hire a marketing professional with a proven ability to deliver tangible results in a fast paced digital agency setting. This position requires a productive self-starter who can hit the ground running. The successful candidate must possess experience in digital campaign management at an executive level.
You will be working closely with an enthusiastic, driven team of Account Managers across a solid portfolio. We service an impressive list of high-end, major clients who demand innovation and attention to detail.
You will possess strong team management skills and the capacity to simultaneously take ownership of your own portfolio.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wishes to join an innovative, fast paced and highly productive workplace. With over 300 employees, we are one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the country. The successful candidate will represent WME in a way that aligns with our vision and assists us in meeting company growth projections.
You must have the capacity to act autonomously, with minimal supervision from upper management. Big ideas that ensure the growth of accounts and streamlining of processes will be valued.
- Establish rapport and forge strong, professional relationships with clientele
- Meet with clients to review campaigns and offer strategy for campaign improvement
- Deliver results within a rigid timeframe ensuring budget, and quality are not compromised
- Strategise for short-term and long-term growth across accounts
- Proactively anticipate campaign issues and respond appropriately
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of online media and digital marketing concepts
- Provide strategic contribution while being involved in the practical delivery of campaigns
- Identify and act upon growth opportunities within existing campaigns
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment while driving company objectives
- Confidence in overseeing the team and remaining accountable for the quality of all work that is delivered to the client
- Ability to ensure all members of your team are meeting performance expectations to deadline and addressing individual performance issues
- Ability to inspire continuous learning and development amongst team members and ensure career development is encouraged
Analytical Finance Skills:
- Capacity to contribute to the advancement of company revenue forecasts by ensuring growth and profitability across accounts
- Ability to remain answerable for individual account budgets and ensuring services are provided within agreed budget
- Advanced understanding of contractual agreements and their direct implications
- Capacity to generate accurate reports detailing company revenue projections
- Ability to meet agreed billable targets
- Ability to conduct account check-ups and audits
Please note, a minimum of 5 years experience in the digital space is mandatory!
If you feel you would be a strong candidate for this position, we’d love to talk! Please contact WME to discuss this opportunity further: email@example.com